The first of a series of interviews with case studies from the Content Inc. book. Michael talks about how he used a content-first model to build a multi-million-dollar business.
Michael covers some key topics including:
- The future of social media
- How to put email at the center of your strategy
- Long-form content as a differentiator
- The opportunities in podcasting
- Misconceptions about snackable content
- YouTube analytics
- Outsourcing and managing content.
See all Content Inc episodes at the Content Inc. podcast home.
Get more by subscribing to TheTilt.com newsletter.
Order the new version of Joe's best-selling book today - Content Inc.: Start a Content-First Business, Build a Massive Audience and Become Radically Successful (with little to no money)